Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson has died...cardiac arrest
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #327 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltamec Soundsquinaez View Post
I really don't think Michael Jackson ever molested any kids, and I'll explain with a little pop psychology-pun intended.

Joe Jackson was a total prick, who if I remember right, constantly verbally and physically abused his kids. When the family was still poor, the kids would all sleep in 1 bed at night. So, Michael's solice was in sleeping in a bed with other little kids. I'm not being facetious. If you've read much psychology, you know that generally, without years of therapy, people's problems don't go away in adulthood, and it's not uncommon to revert to the same rituals that comforted you when you were little. So, that basically explains why, as an adult, he would lay in bed with children.

I don't know why he settled, just too much pressure, exhaustion, and embarassment, I guess. I think the family was lying, and I hate seeing them get satisfaction in the form of millions.

I have been guilty of calling him 'Whacko' Jacko on occasion, because of his cynical make out session with new bride Lisa Marie, but I didn't ever realize how tormented he was by the media, and by people's false claims and speculations about his skin (which we still don't know if it wasn't due to a skin condition).

His talent for humanitarian aid even overshadowed his singing and dancing. He had inspired messages of love, hope and peace, and I can honestly say I think we should all aspire to be a little bit more like him.
You lay in bed with someone's children to feel at home, you're effed up in the head. End of story. It's no less weird.
I'm pretty sure MJ knew the concept of what's crossing the line, as an adult, and if he ever did do anything remotely similar to what you're describing, he did it with awareness.
Unless, if you want to say that he was totally unaware... then the fact that he wasn't monitored by authorities 24/7 is a mistake on society's part.

I'm not accusing him of anything, but I sure as hell ain't offering an excuse for possibilities, like you're doing. And that excuse is just as screwy.