Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson has died...cardiac arrest
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #328 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
You lay in bed with someone's children to feel at home, you're effed up in the head. End of story. It's no less weird.
I'm pretty sure MJ knew the concept of what's crossing the line, as an adult, and if he ever did do anything remotely similar to what you're describing, he did it with awareness.
Unless, if you want to say that he was totally unaware... then the fact that he wasn't monitored by authorities 24/7 is a mistake on society's part.

I'm not accusing him of anything, but I sure as hell ain't offering an excuse for possibilities, like you're doing. And that excuse is just as screwy.
I think this is exactly the case.

I mean would an "aware" pedophile openly admit to sleeping with kids on primetime television? I doubt it.

I mean c'mon, you'd have to be absolutely insane to argue against the fact that this was an emotionaly unstable, socially inept and simple minded human being.

I just don't think Jackson knew a whole lot about anything outside of being a performer, you need to remember that this guy started performing almost as soon as he could walk, he didn't have a proper education, and anyone who's seen Joe Jackson do interviews knows he's not the most literate guy in the world.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.