Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #3628 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Every now and then I got through a phase where I like to watch conspiracy documentaries. I think the problem with this one (besides the obvious) is that it tried to blend two different schools of thought into one body. On the one side you have the Obama haters who think he's a liar, the other side you have the group of conspiracy nuts who believe he's the puppet for a New World Order. The people that make up the first side generally don't believe the idea of a covert shadow government made up of International Bankers is out to create a United World Government, and thus think that the documentary is just about the lies that Obama has allegedly told. They then see the documentary fold out into a huge global conspiracy theory and are immediately put off. It killed two hours of time and I can't say that I've watched worse, but I did take everything it said with a grain of salt. That said it did rekindle my urge to learn how to safely own and operate a firearm as well as learn at least one form of martial art.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote