Music Banter - View Single Post - 2012
Thread: 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #230 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
i agree with this, and this is the same think Michio Kaku always says, but i'd like to know how humans make them, and how long it takes. because until i have proof i am not buying it.
just google 'how are crop circles made'. If we can split the atom, and virtually replicate the speed of light with modern technology, I'm pretty sure we can make those circles. We can't make the ones like Alton Barnes 1990, Barbury Castle 1991, The Pentagram 1993, The Labyrinth 1994, Silbry Hill Koch Fractal 1997, West Kennett Square Fractal 1999, Milk Hill and the Angel 2001, Crooked Soley 2002, The Towers 2006, The Temple 2007, Barbury Castle, PI, 2008, because I believe all of those appeared overnight.

Sorry, I would have posted pics, but that always seems to give me problems, that most recent is the best, and the one that's already been sighted this year is astounding: I'll get a link to it in a sec.....damn can't find it......it was in June of this year, anyways the coolest ones are:

Stonehenge Ribbons 2002
Milk Hill 2001
Stonehenge 1996

I got these from the book Crop Circles: The Bones of God. It's a good book. It also goes into a lot of the numerology associated with # of circles in each work, significance of some of the angles, and the sacred geometry, and he also explains how it would be pretty much impossible for humans to make them. You should really check it out.

Last edited by Miltamec Soundsquinaez; 07-17-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote