Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #2205 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

1. Have you seen any films this past week? Which?
Southland Tales and Gridiron Gang. No, i'm not a fan of The Rock but a mate dropped them round for me. Southland Tales didn't do it for me, I never expected it would from the moment I saw who had been casted in it and all the anticipation went down the drain. It was not however as bad as some have made it out to be and I think i'm gonna give it another go before I condemn it. Gridiron Gang was actually an alright film, or at least it was better than I thought it would be. It was a bit of a shocker in that sense.

Oh I also just watched Kicking & Screaming on ITV to put off getting in the shower. Don't bother. It aint worth it.

2. What is your religious affiliation, if any?
Raised catholic. Used to go to church every week. Was even an altar boy when I was a kid. Then I started listening to the Devils music and was outcast. Not really, but I wouldn't say I had faith any more at all.

3. What are you listening to right now, music or otherwise?
Jimi Hendrix - Band of Gypsys. Machine Gun is the dogs bollocks. Fact.

4. Are the Beatles overrated?
For a lot of people The Beatles are the greatest example of a rock and roll band there has ever been. They set the bar that no one ever has or ever will reach because The Beatles are simply THAT good. That however is not their fault. The Beatles are not over-rated, they were a great band. I've just had the White Album on less than an hour ago. It's the people who can't open up their mind to anything other than the Beatles that I have a problem with.

5. Have you or will you go anywhere on vacation this summer?
I'm going to Scotland in a few weeks. And Ireland in October.

6. Do you play any instruments?
I HAVE instruments. I have a bass and until recently I had a guitar until I gave it to a mate in exchange for a rather generous few quid to line my pockets with. I cant PLAY them though because i'm impatient and lazy.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote