Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #9225 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
So, last night was the worst. I met a girl over last.fm who had a halfway decent taste in music, and who also happened to live near me. This got me excited because I don't know anyone within 30 miles of me that has a similar music taste. Anywho, I agreed to meet her and see what was up. So she picks me up and within 10 minutes I am furious with myself. She's loud, way too into herself, physically unattractive and the worst kind of music elitist there is; the kind that's desperate for acceptance by other music elitists. She spends the entire duration we are together talking about how she's never been able to talk to anyone about music and how her taste is so unique and superior. I'm like, seriously? Get the **** over it, I've spent my entire life not knowing anyone with proper taste and somehow I've survived. Listening to algernon cadwallader for a year and being way too obsessed win the kinsellas doesn't mean you're the ****. I ended up telling her that I had to drive way down south later that night so I could get away. Luckily she believed me and I was able to get ****faced and see Harry potter with some friends.
no offense dude but what were you expecting?

record collectors are pretentious assholes.