Music Banter - View Single Post - Muse
Thread: Muse
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #494 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by khfreek View Post
also known as "sweet_nothing syndrome"
Once you accept them for their somewhat cheesy over the top sound they are quite good and you lose some expectations thats they will ever be as good as Radiohead.

Anyway I think the whole scavenger hunt for USE is a pretty fun idea, but when I actually heard USE I thought this must be a joke. Theyve apparently been listening to alot of Queen, the whole thing sounded pretty corny (even for Muse standards) and left my hope that this album will show the band living up to their potential slowly dying. Like a Christmas present that you peek through the wrapping paper only to look at what appears to be a pair of socks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote