Music Banter - View Single Post - Moon Landing?
Thread: Moon Landing?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

One of the conspiracie theories is that it was all performed on a sound stage, and you can see the letter 'C' (common on Hollywood props in the '60's.)on the ground and in a crater, but............

if you've ever seen the video, it shows them get out of the spacecraft, and then shows them playfully frollicking around for a few minutes, in a notable absence of Earth's gravity. Hollywood can't replicate anti-gravity or one/seventh Earth's gravity.

I mean, the only thing on Earth that can come close to anti-gravity are those cool carnival rides like Gravitron or whatever..........but then the center of gravity is shifted outwards centrifugally, and no longer vertical(clearly not what you see in the vid).........so in other words, the plainfully obvious anti-gravity in that vid is virtually impossible to replicate.......especially in 1969.

This conspiracy theory is too far out there for me.......and that's saying something......
also I have a hard time believing the o.p. hadn't heard of this, or were you taking the piss?

I think I overestimate how important America and its 'achievements' are to other countries