Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 12:41 AM   #3673 (permalink)
winterinwarsaw
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheDoor View Post
Went to go and see the new Harry Potter last night. One of the most forgettable big-budget films I have ever seen. I'm not even saying it was bad, it just left absolutely no impression on me whatsoever.

And am I the only one that noticed a ton of *** innuendo...? 'I was admiring your hourglass'

'You haven't changed a bit since I first saw you in that cupboard'

chill out Dumbledore.
Haha I noticed the cupboard line as well! From the amount of focus on romance in this film I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional. I thought it was quite good and definitely enjoyable but as a major fanatic of the books I was a little let down by how much important content they left out [that relates to the upcoming movies] and how they included an additional scene that never appeared in the book [the Weasleys' house burning]. My point is, why leave out vital information if you're going to add unnecessary banter? Also, Dumbledore apparating within Hogwarts?!?! I mean, WTF? NO ONE can do that, not even The Big D

Ah but there I go again. Sorry, Harry Potter seems to arouse a lot of weird emotions in me.
winterinwarsaw is offline   Reply With Quote