Music Banter - View Single Post - We all gonna die
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
I'm mostly concerned at the moment with our lack of respect and communication with each other. Our disconnection with one another and everything around us has led to our current status as a heavily polluted and populated planet. It might seem like I'm diving a little to deep with this response, but take a look around you. Most of us are far from truly being in touch with ourselves. I feel like we are the most terrible creatures to have inhabited this planet. Sure, the benefits of being as complexly structured as we and as our society are plentiful, but where is the balance here? Why can't we manage to get together and give as much as we've received from Earth? We will die because we think we hold superiority over any other living thing on this planet, because we think we own this planet.

Dramatic enough for you?
Very true but I think a lot of us are waking up, obviously people are trying to make a difference now, and be a little more respectful to mother nature.

A know there's a lot of people who say it's too late and not worth trying, I consider them a big part of the problem.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote