Music Banter - View Single Post - What Makes A Good First Person Shooter: A Series
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #65 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
The use of Cel-Shading tends to immediately set off people's skepticism alerts as The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker found out when it's first screen shots were released. Now the game did have kind of an easy ride because if had "The Legend Of Zelda" stapled onto the front of it, but Nintendo did take a second look at that art style and decided to go with a more realistic one later on with Twilight Princess.
Exhibit A on how f*cking stupid some gamers are, like Zelda games really need to look realistic.

I loved the visual style of Wind Waker, I think it's easly the best looking Zelda game.

I quite like the cel shading method, it's worked nicely on a lot of games. Jet Set Radio, Viewtful Joe and Okami for example.

I think there should be more games like this, they have a great visual style, it gives the feel of a comic book or a cartoon, which to me is what a video game is supposed to feel like anyway, but naturally gamers being the retards they are, they have a problem with it. They don't seem to mind about playing the same boring generic shooters over and over with the same tired plot and turd brown graphics, no no no, THIS is the trend they can't stop complaining about.

Gamers are idiots.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote