Music Banter - View Single Post - We all gonna die
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #35 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Less ignorance and smilies will help you with that. Plus if anyone knew you at all, how do I know you're not an idiot? I've never really seen you post.
Ignorance is subjective, so it's your perception and threshold for statements are what make them ignorant. My only critique is that I should have put "lol" afterward. My reason for the parody was because I find the entirety of the concept of the world coming to its apocalypse in 2012 to be highly blasphemous. From a scientific point of view, it is deemed nonsensical, from an astrological point of view it is seen as the beginning of a new era. The Mayan calendar isn't even a definite source as the true meaning behind its abrupt halt is unknown. From a Christian point of view, it also doesn't make sense, because if I remember correctly, during the apocalypse there is supposed to be 7 years of tribulation followed by another 7 years of greater tribulation (or is it 6 and a half? I can't recall). I just find the idea of the world coming to an end on December 22nd, 2012 to be absolutely absurd. Not even religion believes it, and I find religion to be the most far fetched of all ideologies, because aren't we not even to know when the 2nd coming will take place? Even if there is a 2nd coming at all? Nothing truly adds up...

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote