Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official "Michael Savage is a Dumbf*ck" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
asshat
king of sex

Right wing radio commentators don't concern me that much. Why? I remember when I lived near ottawa there was this guy named lowell green who was on the same trip as michael savage. Most of his listeners were unemployed semi-retired alcoholics, but white, and they got to call in and bitch about immigrants and homosexuals and liberals.Ironically most of the people that call these shows call in the morning when they should be at work, just like the welfare bums they're bitching about.

I think savage and limbaugh, etc. appeal to an entrenched demographic that just doesn't give a fuck, like the guys in the ottawa valley that loved lowell green. Half of them,(like my friends dad for one) couldn't name the local mp to save their ass. They just had a vague notion of what's wrong with society(mgahhh...fatcat bureacrats...arafdf...taxes..immigrants..fff'n chretien.), and bitching about it was just a way to pass the time.I doubt any of them actually voted.

What's more dangerous is the opinions of think tanks being passed off as impartial analysis, and public relations handouts being treated like news from respected sources like CNN.