Music Banter - View Single Post - Lame White People Who Listen To Hip Hop Real Loud In Their Cars
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 04:57 AM   #104 (permalink)
Classof75
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
First of all, I don't know what you being white has to do with it.

Secondly, you're blasting obscentities in front of a family. I don't think you being non-white would make that situation any better.

Third, it sounds like you're headed toward a hearing problem if you don't know how loud your stereo is.
I know I am going to sound like a "dad" here, but for what it's worth, here's my 2 cents. Listening to loud music WILL damage your hearing. Especially headphones and earbuds, which with iPods is what most people listen with. I know some "older" people who don't hear too well anymore, and it's a drag allways having to say things twice to them, so they "get" what you are saying. From what I see, there is going to be lots of these people around, and they will not be old, they will be middle aged. Save your hearing, you will need it. Unless you think you will enjoy having others yell so you can hear them, or worse yet, just leave you out of whats going on. Oh, btw, I realise most people here are teens and twentysomethings (and you don't care, right?) Just wait.
Classof75 is offline   Reply With Quote