Music Banter - View Single Post - The Photography Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #262 (permalink)
Hesher
Palm Muted

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
Nice pictures. I tried to take pix of a concert, but it was difficult to capture a photo without using the Flash. i was trying to capture the lights too. Very few were net.
I almost always use an external flash and I try to bounce it off the ceiling - it's the only way to get sharp, in focus pictures in dark bars and things like that. Unfortunately my flash is the cheapest external one I could get (a 420EX) and as it's batteries die it has like a 15 second recharge time, which is an eternity and prevents you from taking several shots in a row. One day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
Hesher, nice shots! Your photos are very nostalgic - especially the WA state ones. Weird considering I've only been there once, and I'm moving out there in a few months.
Aw, thanks a lot man. It's funny to realize how agricultural WA and BC can actually be if you drive out past the suburbs a little bit. It looks almost like the prairie, and let me tell you it was hot enough to be too. I've always kind of wanted to live in Seattle or somewhere in Oregon just to make a little change from Vancouver. We'll see where I end up once I finish uni.
Hesher is offline   Reply With Quote