Music Banter - View Single Post - 2Pac - All Eyez On Me (Straight Up G Reviewin)
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Default 2Pac - All Eyez On Me (Straight Up G Reviewin)

2Pac - All Eyez On Me (1996)

If this isnt one of your favorite hip hop albums of all time then leave, because you wont agree with a single thing Im about to say. Now first things first, I must give this album its proper dues. Im assuming everyone here has heard Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd. No doubtedly this is a wonderful classic album that is surely not to be soon forgot. Well think of the impact that had on rocknroll. Now you know what All Eyez On Me did for hiphop.

From Got Me Mind Made Up, How Do You Want It, Picture Me Rollin, and 20 other ****ing great songs the album never loses its feel. It is pretty different than most of his other work in the fact that you can tell he worked on his songwriting a lot more. Some of you may think hes just a black guy rapping baout the same garbage every other black rapper is drabbling on about. To me and many others the man is a poet whos life was ended earlier than justly so.

Surprisingly this album has a lot of East Coast feel to it, with Dre/Snoop and many others having parts throughout. I suggest anyone wanting to start with 2Pac or West Coast hip hop in general pop in this album and prepare to have your mind blown hard.

Yes this review is short, and thats because I dont want you all sitting hear reading some guys review, I want you listening to this album. So go and do it.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*

Last edited by Dr_Rez; 07-29-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote