Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 11:01 AM   #4287 (permalink)
asshat
king of sex

So I work at at a sev, and I take my break and I bring a newspaper to the backroom to read it..and I left it there..then my manager comes in and she finds the paper and she tells me "no reading in the back room"---what in the fuck am I supposed to do on my break---stare at the wall???

My manager drops the ball on important and fundamental things--like putting money in the vault, showing up for audits,---showing up for work even!!!Then the field manager gets on her ass--and so she makes up for it by bitching at me for eating write offs, giving the occasional free coffee to a regular, having a drink by the til---I guess thats the way she can prove she's a manager with the least amount of effort...and she still forgets the former things.

So this week she was training at another store...and she drops by the store to check up on it...the day before the order window closes, at the very last minute, she asks me and my co-worker to pick up two huge sections she couldn't order because she was at the other store...then five minutes later, while my coworker is on his break, a huge line up forms...and I ask her for help, and she does for like two customers and says she can't be on til...look at how ****ing grateful she is!!!

The field supervisor is another story. Whenever me and other staff members tell her that our manager isn't doing her job, she replies that or manager doesn't having anything bad to say about us---precisely!!!because she doesn't give two ****s about the job.

...and finally the night crew got held up a few weeks ago...and a coworker was pistolwhipped with a 9mm...and the first thing the field supervisor says when she comes in is "you had too much money in your til".

**** my job.