Music Banter - View Single Post - Ron Paul: Crazy person?... or craziest person?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 09:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
I don't think a Christian theocracy can be possible without a government...

He is a lunatic in that he strictly adheres to the constitution as if it were from heaven. I don't think his stance on free market economics or a limited government can be considered lunacy. I mean, it is just as much of a crazy idea, if not less, as paying for welfare systems we cannot afford.

Wrong.

If there's no government, people are gonna start depending on some other kind of governing body. Religion and corporations would have no restraints, they could pretty much have full reign over anything.

He doesn't believe in a limited government, he believes in no government, I'm sorry, anyone who wants to get rid of the CIA and FBI and withdraw from the UN is f*cking insane.

He wants a non interventionist US, at the same time he doesn't mind if we remain free trade dependent and despite his reputation as a "liberal conservative" he's far from it, he's very anti seperation of church and state and xenophobic. So yeah, to hell with huminatarian causes, we only care about little brown people if they make our products.

So I think he really is the "true" conservative presidential candidate. He thinks government's only function is national security (and what a sh*tty one we'd have without the CIA I might add) and enforcing a few laws based on Christian doctrine, and that's it, everything else is "up to the states".

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote