Music Banter - View Single Post - Disturbed
Thread: Disturbed
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:42 AM   #213 (permalink)
Knightfall
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy from hell View Post
this mother ****er ****ing licks ****. thats why he dont have no ****ing taste in good metal. he needs to shut his mother ****ing mouth and go **** his ****ing mom all ****ing night.
You really told him, huh?

Anywho, on the topic of Disturbed, I like Disturbed, they were one of the bands that originally got me into music and eventually led to me finding the great music I really love and I will always love their music for that, but I have moved on A LOT from their music and now look at it from a musical standpoint rather than that of some crazed idiot fanboy, and it's good music for its genre and definitely better than a lot of the mainstream **** nowadays (um, also, to "riseagainstrocks", Disturbed is decent music, Rise Against is quite ****ty though, you should have your ears checked out) but nothing really amazing or spectacular, and their fanboys are almost like a big cult of very obsessive stalkers with really bad anger management issues. To answer the initial question, The Sickness is a more fun album with some low points throughout, Believe is a more solid album throughout, so whichever of those you'd rather.

One last thing, to the above quote: "thats why he dont have no ****ing taste in good metal.", while I agree, he has poor taste (Rise Against certainly does NOT rock), Disturbed ARE NOT METAL, and if they are, they aren't GOOD Metal, they're Hard Rock and are solid at that, but definitely not Metal

What a rant this has been