Music Banter - View Single Post - Equipment for creating Electronic, Trance, House, etc., etc. music....?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Schredda, it would take me hours to inform you effectively... I don't just drop the FL bomb on people and walk away. But I think the best thing for you to do is just research some info.
I can "simply" tell you that it involves a DAW (if you're going for software) that includes samplers, synths, vst FX plugins, etc... but there's really a lot more to it than what program you're using, or what hardware for that matter.

Instead of me writing a whole electronic music production education thread, just post any particular questions, or we can even start from the top at a specific point... but I really don't have the time to try and go through the whole thing at once.
Hit up some Google, then head back to the thread and throw down on any questions you have that I can help with.

I know a lot about this stuff, as I've been doing it since the late 90's... but what you're asking for is an entire website of a reply. hehe... So if you can get a basic idea off Google or something, hit me up with questions one at a time and I'll be able to answer them.
And no... FruityLoops is not a suitable answer for anything except cheap prices and low expectations.