Music Banter - View Single Post - Hollow Earth
Thread: Hollow Earth
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 06:12 AM   #52 (permalink)
Schredds
Special K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
my friend,

I think it is a waste of time trying to console Bungalow, I think his cheese slipped off his crakcer, if it's not true why get worked up about it? why drop the F-bomb? See he doubts himself therefore he has to rail against the theories to prove his own sanity which is in question because of the Hollow Earth Theory

Bungalow,
As they say it Poker, read 'em and weep
Apollo 8 and Apollo 16 Photos of Earth, validates Hollow Earth Theories.
^ click

Dude you are rediculous, 100%, Im not trying to console anyone, Im tellin him wuts up. Im telling him not to argue with people like you because its like beating your head against a brick wall, if there wasnt people out there bringing up such insane ideas there would be no reason to get so worked up about it, theres F bombs being dropped Im pretty sure hes blown outta his mind at the way you think your some sorta scientist about this business when it really is, NOT TRUE, and if you had any wits about you youd be in the same boat as us.

As for the fact of trolling, as Bungalow mention, thats exactly wuts going on, you're sitting around here waiting for someone to disagree about this idea and then calling them out, and all you have to back **** up is a bunch of fictional articles and pictures that.......definetly werent photoshoped....hah ya right, you are so gullable dude, and just like every other person who buys into this ****, come back down to earth, and reality, and realize something, ITS NOT TRUE, and insulting peoples intellegence sure isnt a way to get people to like you around here, or around anywhere for that matter, actually come to think of it you probably dont care if people like you around as long as you can them them to buy into you thoughts. I have a suggestion, stop digging now, and the hole might be able to get filled, peace out.