Music Banter - View Single Post - Can you be a music lover if you don't play an instrument?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 08:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

it does give you the feeling of being an alien to the subject. i think it's greater to experience it from within.
well i'm 18 too and love listening to music but don't play any instrument, and it does bother me. like i love to hear it but i can't create anything like it. i feel so paralyzed sometimes.
it's been a week trying to learn the guitar. I've had 2 years of learning the piano when i was a kid, but felt obliged to do it so i began skipping classes. and now i do regret not continuing with it.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote