Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Radiohead Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #2561 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black People Are Cool View Post
Edit: Just heard Harry Patch after 5minutes of stop, play every 30 seconds, "The music plays for 30 seconds, please press play again to continue playback" and the song really doesn't sound like radiohead at all... Freaks me out
I think you need to re download the file because something is wrong. Also, Super Collider isn't really new they've been playing that for the past 2 years or so, and the song is pretty average for a Radiohead song, Present Tense is far better. As for the new album having a lot of classical influence, I'm wondering if it did (which it probably won't) how would they pull that off in a live setting? And anyone know what the hell Thom is singing in the new song, the strings are gorgeous but the vocals aren't that great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote