Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Radiohead Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #2562 (permalink)
Black People Are Cool
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
I think you need to re download the file because something is wrong. Also, Super Collider isn't really new they've been playing that for the past 2 years or so, and the song is pretty average for a Radiohead song, Present Tense is far better. As for the new album having a lot of classical influence, I'm wondering if it did (which it probably won't) how would they pull that off in a live setting? And anyone know what the hell Thom is singing in the new song, the strings are gorgeous but the vocals aren't that great.
Its stopping every 30 seconds because I didn't dowload it... They offer a sample of the website but to encourage the purchase they make the song stop every 30 seconds.

Quote:
Please elaborate! Details! How is it un - radiohead - ish? Does it sound like anything else.... something completely different? I am more than just a bit curious, can ya tell
I don't think I've ever heard a radiohead song with such a thick string section, othen than Motion Picture. And there is a sort of a maturity that I've never really found In any other radiohead song. It almost sounds like something off kid A.

Last edited by Black People Are Cool; 08-06-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Black People Are Cool is offline   Reply With Quote