Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA - Up and Coming Teams
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Inuzuka Skysword
Existential Egoist

The Trailblazers are my favorite team to. Brandon Roy is my favorite player in the NBA. He isn't too flashy, but he puts points on the board that some veterans can't even make. I just hope that Greg Oden steps the **** up because he is a total *******. First overall pick, he gets injured every year, and he sucks in big games. He needs to get better offensively because that is where the Blazers need him. Aldridge can't be the only scoring big man if the Blazers expect to win. With Andre Miller, they will be a huge threat next year. Brandon Roy can focus more on scoring while Miller gets all the assists. It will be great. They also have a pretty good bench with people like Blake, Fernandez, Bayless, and Outlaw. I think that experience is what the Blazers just need more of. Last year I thought that they put up a good fight against the Rockets, and I didn't expect them to do that good. This year I can see them going to the Western Conference Finals.

I think the Sixers will do well this year too if they can get a damn point guard. If Lou Will starts then they won't do that well. I would like to see Jrue holiday step up as a rookie, but I don't think that will happen.
Inuzuka Skysword is offline   Reply With Quote