Music Banter - View Single Post - Ron Paul: Crazy person?... or craziest person?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 11:36 AM   #26 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
You act as though "millions of deaths" is what one should be afraid of. If people sign up for the military, they are choosing to fight. There goes a piece of those "millions of deaths." Next we have the government that initiated force on us. Are you telling me that it would be smart to let them use force on us as if it was nothing? Where the hell is the logic in that? The only smart thing to do is use force back. When I mean use force, I don't mean that we should be playing "find the bad guys." I mean that those who seem to support that government should go down with it. America is too nice when it comes to war and that is where the casualties come from on our side. We should be shooting those who are an enemy in war, and that includes the civilians who pose a threat. The reason wars take to long is we try to be as careful as we can, thereby avoiding the fact that war is war and the enemy needs to be completely destroyed.
You do not know very much about war, do you?
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote