Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #1317 (permalink)
Black People Are Cool
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by allendover1 View Post
Hi, I am in desperate need of some help with picking a few songs that would work with our project...

We are Lakota Wildlife Center, Inc, a Non-Profit Org located In S.C. - 501-c-3, almost...

We are putting together a very strong video of what we are, what we need, and why we are here... Trying to help bring in donations for the wildlife we care for and rescue. We are a larger outfit and I will be building this video from ground floor up... I need some soft music with true meaning behind it - sometimes words or singing by a woman or guy would be great and at times just music - slow, soft and very passionate... Our ultimate Goal is to tug strongly at our viewers heart strings - to move them, either with action or tears...

We have a very passionate vision and are very driven on this Center we run - we need a video that can back that up - So - a few great songs to pick from would just be great..

Please Help Us pick a few of this songs, Please... it would be alot of help to us...

Thanks so very much upfront for any help given.

Lakota Wildlife Center's Admin

It's the musicians job to make a passionate song and have a true meaning...

But here are some songs that I would imagine in a wildlife rescue video

Thom Yorke- Black Swan
Radiohead- House of Cards
Yo La Tengo- Damage
Sigur Rós- Svefn-G-Englar
Black People Are Cool is offline   Reply With Quote