Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #3325 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

i know some of you guys have done the eclectic music test, but have you checked out the super eclectic music test? it's basically like level 2 of it

Quote:
Last.fm tool: Level 2 of the musical eclectic test!
The following script takes the 50 top artists in your musical profile from Last.fm, and finds the collection of top 20 similar artists (where the artist itself is the #1 most similar artist) for this top 50. The resulting is a list of artists similar to your preferred artists. As the list is larger (maximum = 1000), your musical preference is more diverse.

As a result, with this test it is harder to get a high score, as compared to the original eclectic test. And because this score goes up to 1000 (and not to confuse it with the orginal "eclectic score"), this test is the "super-eclectic" test!

As this number is larger, you have a more eclectic musical preference. People with scores over 700 have bragging rights. People whose score is below 400 should consider more musical styles!
anthony.liekens.net » Last.fm scripts » Take the super eclectic music test!

here's mine

My super-eclectic score is currently

718/1000

The most similar artists for my profile are Stone Temple Pilots (5), Mudhoney (5), Led Zeppelin (5), Soundgarden (5), Pearl Jam (5), Jane's Addiction (5), Deep Purple (5), Bloodhound Gang (4), Nirvana (4), Lamb of God (4)

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote