Music Banter - View Single Post - This place would be better with less stupid forums
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalow View Post
i'm talking about my personal little profile bullshit. this is a music forum, if i wanted social networking I'd be on facebook.
eh, some people like to keep talking to people without having to PM back and forth and fill up their inboxes. i usually do it when asking about albums or if i have a question about the forum, but i can still use it if i want to comment on something like a person's avatar, signature, or something minor like that as well as other subjects that could be discussed. people can have more similar interests than music, you know.

plus with it being public, there could be times where other people can see and help with what you may need. i.e., if you ask someone a question that they wouldn't know or about an album that they don't have, and another person stumbles upon it who can help, it'd work out a little better than just randomly PMing people about it.

if you don't like the profile features, fine, don't use it, but it's not exactly the cancer that's killing MB. and yes i agree, this is mainly a music forum, but it doesn't have to be restricted to that. you can still have some wiggle room to shoot the sh*t, so to speak.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?