Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #2425 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

1. What is your stance on wearing socks during sex?
umm...no. It looks too funny and then i get to laughing...and thats not really the objective now is it, plus then the poor guy gets all embarrassed and thats no good either.

2. Which MB member do you dislike the most, and why?
no specific member has really given me any cause to dislike them. The ones involved in that Tanner99 ordeal in artists corner w/ vegangelica kinda made me loose faith in humanity, but most ppl do that at some point in their lives.

3. What's the strangest thing to ever happen to you?
I got a hug from God once, that was cool. other than that id have to say hiccuping and coughing at the same time is a pretty strange experiance.

4. In case of a zombie outbreak, where would you hole up, and why?
hole up! puh-lease! If we're all gonna be turned into the undead anyway, we might as well go down with a fight and have some fun. I'd say a sword (cuttona perhaps?) and a flamethrower would be my weapons of choice.

5. You're about to be executed. What's your last meal request?
mmm jeez idk, i think id have other things on my mind. I guess some of those salmon spring roles from this asian cafe we have...and my friend's mom's veggie lasagna yummy

6. What is your favorite game from childhood?
laser tag!
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."

Last edited by VeggieLover; 08-10-2009 at 11:19 PM.
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote