Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #2427 (permalink)
Zarko
Barely Disheveled Zombie

1. What is your stance on wearing socks during sex?
Personal preference, neither for nor against. As long as they aren't on in the morn
2. Which MB member do you dislike the most, and why?
No one really. A few have rubbed me the wrong way, but thats mainly due to attitude (Starts with a 'c', ends with a '2')
3. What's the strangest thing to ever happen to you?
The strangest thing is probably the fact that nothing strange has happened to me You get those occasions where you SWEAR you dreamed of an event before it happens, but generally thats just your mind playing tricks on you. I'm sure there's been something, but nothing springs to mind.
4. In case of a zombie outbreak, where would you hole up, and why?
Often thought of this tbh You want a place where you are comfortable, but also one that isn't too wide open, so you can minimise the avenues you can get attacked from. But in the same vein, you don't want to hole yourself up, because if you are caught you are a goner. Might have to ponder this for a while... A shopping mall is a good idea on one hand, everything to need, plenty of places to hide, but there are too many avenues of entrance to cover. Depends what sort of zombies also. 28 Days Later, insane/fast types, or slow arse things...
5. You're about to be executed. What's your last meal request?
I DO like the poison laced food, shove it in the face of the executioner. Spaghetti Bolognaise, with a side of chicken parmigiana and a steak n potatoes for dessert.
6. What is your favorite game from childhood?
The name escapes me for now, but the one where there was one 'guard' who had to stand next to a stationary object, and everyone else playing had to sneak up to it and touch the box before the guard touched you. Played at night time generally to add to the difficulty. Another favourite was a variation on tee ball using cricket stumps and apples. Not to mention the soccer one, bowl a basketball underarm and the kicker had to kick the ball away, and there was a cone 3 metres away and you had to run to and fro, tippy go, highest scorer wins. Wasn't averse to a plain old cricket match either, backyard of course.
Zarko is offline   Reply With Quote