Music Banter - View Single Post - The MB Class System
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeAndno View Post
A bit uncalled for.
well if its only a bit we've got bigger fish to fry.

Lets talk about whats an acceptilble contribution, and what - depite common civility - doesn't warrant discussion.

"this song is pretty retarded."

I'm going to ignore that this is barely a review, borderline offensive, and about as apathetic as it can get because hey, I posted the video. Say what you want.

"she does have one that is pretty good. Forgot the name of it."

I don't know what level of boredom prompts both the time and concept that this was worth reading but regardless, this isn't worth posting. You clearly have google and a myriad of other tools at hand. Use them, or don't waste our time.

"Also, i'd hit it."

I'm offended by the word "also" here because it implies there was something before this line.

In fact, given the sentence, this was the best "position" (no pun intended) in the whole thing.

But let me address something on assumption alone. I'm guessing because I'm a "mod" that my original reply was "out of line."

In fact because I'm a mod, its exactly in line. If this wasn't an established member I'd have deleted it as spam and probably banned the guy. Where it is, I want to express, albeit harshly, that I'm not going to entertain spammers just because we'd had dealing before.

Feel free to deabte me, but thats why I did what I did. And I'd do it again.