Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #7271 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavanherk View Post

I walk into the post office and they have a bunch of cheesy retail items for sale, marked down by hand to $2 or $3 and there on the counter...The Postal Service Give Up (plus), two disc set for $2.89.

I asked what the CD for $2.89 was all about, and they say "We don't know, we just got a box of retail stuff to lay out to sell at 70% off, and we didn't know what the CD originally costs so I just put the price of $2.89 on it."

Needless to say, I paid the $2.89. I already had some mp3s of the songs but now I got the hard plastic...cuz the price was nicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccce...
Seriously, the post office was selling this? I remember hearing at one point that the USPS had sued the band for using the name. Unsuccessfully, of course. Regardless, it's funny that they would be selling any type of music.