Music Banter - View Single Post - Post what your name means in the jackhammer dictionary.
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #82 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
jackhammer:

The word jackhammer has had many meanings in the history of English literature. A large tool used in construction, a type of gun, a move used when diving into a pool off of a diving board, and no less than three different sexual positions. But it's pretty obvious that your name means none of these.

In fact, it's easy to discover the meaning of your name. I know you are a music fan, so the second part is an obvious reference to The Beatles song, Maxwell's Silver Hammer. Jack, now, is a nick name, but it can also mean "to steal, or take from an unsuspecting person or store". From this, I can conclude that you, sir, are a criminal. You steal, and, given the second part of your name, have even murdered your own grandmother with a hammer. Probably stripping her naked and masturbating too, since "jacking off" is commonly used when referring to the act of masturbating. And you hide all of this information in a seemingly innocent username, "jackhammer".

DO ME NEXT!!!
Jackhammer means that I drill hard and fast that's where my nickname comes from.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote