Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 08:48 PM   #2459 (permalink)
gunnels
gun whales

Location: Knoxville/Nashville, TN, USA, NA, E, S, LC, MW, Known Universe

1. Favourite sexual position and why?
I'm currently working on one called the naughty nanny, but I'm not going to go into detail about a prototype. Hell, I shouldn't even be talking about it.
2. What is the best punishment for a convicted child molester?

3. You only have one MB member to share the rest of your life with. Who and why?
gunnels, he's a sexy beast.
4. If you could be one musician, who would you be?
Freddie Mercury (not in this current time, obviously)
5. What life experience would you like to sample having never tried before?
Discovering the perfect album.
6. Name one single thing that annoys you most about the opposite sex.
Well for one they talk and talk and talk and talk with no sense of direction within their speaking and they tend to leave out pauses within their rambling and boy do they ramble about how their relationships go and how their moms are and how big of a bitch their sisters are and such oh and did I tell you how much I hate these shoes and how much I need to get new shoes like the ones in the mall, you've seen the ones in the mall right? well anyway I saw this dress there and I was like omigosh I want that but I decided to be good and not get it and you should have seen how much my dog went peepee and poopy this mornin it was alot for such a cute little dog oh I love my little dog leopold he's so much cuter than all of the other mutts oh how I was walking down Anderson the other day when I saw this stray dog and he wanted some of my breakfast which I bought from panera bread you know the one for 4.50$ it's a really good deal anyway then I went to the bookstore and found this great deal on a psychology book but I didn't buy cuz I knew I would never read it how do you feel about psychology I think it's psychological and stuff like that mmhm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I'm awfully sorry I'm not as good at writing pretentious posts as you are.
Let's Play TF2 Sometime.|Unrepresentative Last.fm.|Puns, Pokemon, and Miscellany
gunnels is offline   Reply With Quote