Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #1650 (permalink)
Schredds
Special K

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
I realize I'm about to come off as a giant prick, but I don't care. Someone has to set him straight.

Considering I've tried every hallucinogen that's being sold in southern Chicago, including but not limited to DMT, LSD, boomers, 2-ce and 2c-b, mescaline and peyote once, I think I would know a little bit about tripping. Salvia Divinorum is a mild hallucinogen, and yes I've smoked it correctly. I got the transportation to another place and out of body nonsense that comes along with it, and I still think it's retarded. To anyone interested in hallucinogens it's the equivelent of non-alcoholic beer, something you try once and laugh about later. I suggest you try something a little more adult, although if you can't handle a ten minute salvia trip I doubt you'll be able to handle acid or boomers without ****ting your pants.
I am in no way interested in doing drugs at all anymore, theyre a waste of time and there are far better and more rewarding things in life. When I was in high school I did acid once and mushrooms once, as well I tried morning glory seeds were kind of a trip too but not that cool, after high school I got into party drugs; Exctasy, Cocain, and alot of weed. I thought Salvia was by far the most ****ed up of them all, definetly not the coolest but the weirdest thing I experienced, with shrooms and acid I still knew I was in real life, I was just trippin hard ,but with the salvia it was an out of body experienced like you said. You dont sound like a prick at all man, I am not as seasoned as you are as far as doing drugs nor do I want to be.
Schredds is offline   Reply With Quote