Music Banter - View Single Post - Snog, Shag, Marry or Avoid? for girls :D (NSFW)
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:24 AM   #27 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Kayleigh, I agree with you about Jude Law if one considers only appearance. If I weren't already married, and if physical appearance were all that mattered (that is, if Jude Law's personal relationship choices didn't scream AVOID AVOID AVOID HIM!!!), then it would be very nice to wake up every morning of my life and see Jude Law smiling back at me! I'm sure his ex-wife felt the same way up until she learned about his infidelities.

I don't usually find men physically attractive (including, my apologies to them, all the other people pictured so far in this thread) because they either remind me of a kid brother (inspiring completely platonic feelings) or they look like they're *trying* to be ultra-masculine (a turn-off).

But Jude Law...there's something about Jude Law. I think it is his mouth and his eyes that give him an intensity and a straightforwardness that appeals to me. Of all the male movie stars and performers I've ever seen, Jude Law is among my top 5 based on physical attractiveness alone. Jude Law is a good reminder not to make relationship choices based primarily on physical appearance.

It is interesting, though, isn't it, how a person's appearance can leave one observer cold and yet rivet another's interest and attention? It is much harder to quickly rank celebrities based on personality, but the qualities I'd look for in someone to marry are:
(1) trustworthiness/honesty
(2) intellect
(3) similar world view (agnostic, atheist)
(4) sense of humor and even-tempered
(5) little fear of non-conformity.
--Erica
wooww, we are on the same wavelenth , if based on only physical appearance, i think there is just something about jude law that is soo attractive i cant put my finger on it though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote