Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #1654 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
salvia isn't a major trip, it's just bull****. It lasts like 4 minutes and you feel woozy for another 10-15 after. They've got dateline and msnbc doing these pieces on it like it's worse than acid and super adictive. Parents are freaking out because they think it's the new "it" drug.
Dateline means nothing. They freaked out over Robitussin. According to them every kid in the country would soon be tripping up and down the street as society fell to nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
All the while everyone fails to mention that it's the most mild hallucinogen ever and that you're a pussy for using it regularly.
Im not doubting the fact that you have done it, or other drugs for that matter but it is hardly mind. Perhaps what you had was not strong enough or you have some tolerance (which some do) because 90% of the people who I have personally witnessed take it have pretty much been in another world. And like you, I have done a fair share in most realms of the drug world but many of these people I would consider VERY experienced trippers, and from what I hear they rank it almost near DMT which is actually the strongest hallucinogen.

If you want to see this backed up, or just to read some trip stories from REALLY experienced dosers check out http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote