Music Banter - View Single Post - The 40th Anniversary of Woodstock
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 02:56 AM   #23 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
And this is why I don't like you, this is the kinda attitude that you like to settle all your arguments with and it's very redundant at this point.

Seriously, I'm expressing my opinion as well, just because it's not your totally revolutionary point of view doesn't mean it's not a goddamn point of view, seriously, stop being such a condescending ass.
From where I'm sat, you're the condescending ass here. Dave made a reasonable post and wasn't at all offensive. The first WORD of your post on the other hand was 'Hell' followed swiftly by a little pretentious rant about how woodstock was clearly the most awesme thing ever liek omg.

Not to mention, Dave is right. For everything it did, the hippie movement was total bull**** in the way it portrayed its ideas. It was realyl nothing more than a big excuse for people to feel superior to 'the man' and toke it up. Even the Beatles realised that sooner rather than later, and they were off their faces on drugs more than most. the vast majority of hippies who could even be bothered to HOLD ideals, did so in a half assed way and basically just whined about it without ever doing anything.

Hippiecrosy indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote