Music Banter - View Single Post - Accents
Thread: Accents
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #163 (permalink)
franzfergidon
25 characters?!?

I have a thing for Scottish acents... :3 Might be part of the reason I enjoy Craig Ferguson's show so much. Of course, there's the usual... I like British accents, prefer around the London area to something like Manchester area... although, uh, whenever I hear Echo & The Bunnymen... I think they sound sort of Scottish... but no, just Liverpool. Anyway, that was a weird ramble.

Also like Russian/Southern and Eastern European accents.
Oh and my boyfriend is Colombian and I just love the way he speaks... English or Spanish or anything. I don't know if that's just because he's my boyfriend or because... I just like the way he talks. Who knows.

Anyway, since I'm from Florida, I have a semi-odd accent. My mom (who's from NY) says that I don't have much of a southern accent but that there's words (orange, coffee, Florida, some other stuff) that I don't say like a New Yorker, but she's pointed out before that most people from Orlando don't really have southern accents, but there's certain people around here that have the worst southern accents... it's awful, makes me wanna die and move.
Poka grohochushaya slyakot,
Vesnoyu charnoyu gorit
franzfergidon is offline   Reply With Quote