Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:15 AM   #9495 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double X View Post
You are talking here aren't you? I highly, highly doubt you are insane. Everyone feels insane or mentally distorted at some point in their lives. The people that don't are either delusional or lying.

You live in US, I assume, and you said you have some minor mental handicap (that I wouldn't have known unless you said it), you have got to be 'entitled' to some government handout while you go find a job, right?

If you don't get out while you are still young you will regret it forever, plus it is going to happen eventually anyways, your grandma isn't going to live for another 80 years. My parents have been super controlling until I got to high school, then I just ignored their yelling until they stopped caring.
The thing is half of that disability money goes into rent, and getting certain jobs would mean losing that money and in these times especially I'd be hard pressed to find a job with enough working hours to pay me the amount of money I'd need to pay for the rent.

I think I am allowed to have certain jobs while still getting the check though, which is what I want to look into.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote