Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 06:55 AM   #3898 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

^I hated Bicycle Thief, never knew what's so amazing about that movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Me and the GF just watched Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, the latest Ghibli movie. Studio Ghibli were also behind movies like Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. Ponyo is perhaps a little more aimed at kids than those, but it's an incredibly charming film for people in all ages. All the characters were brilliant, the story was highly original and somewhat unpredictable (which I like, you wonder what's gonna happen) and for me it had lots of laughs in it. It's more of a feelgood movie than the previous Ghibli films I've seen too and of course it has that strange Ghibli setting where no character is only bad .. Those who have seen the other movies I've mentioned will understand what I mean.
all HAYAO MIYAZAKI movies ... that man is great.

I just watched BIG FISH for the second time ... I think it's the finest Tim Burton movie.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote