Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Phobia
Thread: Your Phobia
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #122 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

I'm not conciously afraid of anything I can think of.
Not afraid of dieing, its gotta happen sometime and no matter what happens when I die im sure it will be interesting (or at least relaxing) at the very least.
Not afraid of torture because I can't even begin to comprehend that amount of pain. I'd probably just go crazy and be done with it.
Not afraid of spiders or bugs, though i do tweak out if there is one crawling on me, i just knock it off of my arm or whatever, twitch for a few seconds, then go catch it and put it outside.
Not afraid of failure cuz then i can just give up and stop trying so hard
Not afraid of heights because it would be fun to fly for a few seconds and again, im not afraid to die
Not afraid of being alone because id either get to know myself really really well OR id just go insane and be done with it.
Also, not afraid of the end of the world, If it blew up or something that would be really cool to watch and we're all gonna die at some point anyway. If humans go extinct, everything else will be better off anyway.

Of course in the moment I get afraid, but there really isn't anything I fear just going about my buisness. And it's not like I'm going to go around doing stupid **** that could get me killed, but hey, if it happens it happens.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote