Music Banter - View Single Post - Radical Feminism *WARNING* There is a pic of Beth Ditto involved
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 03:31 AM   #96 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
google.com

Helping idiots seem educated since 1996
Pity, you should've used it. Then you'd maybe seem like less of ... well ... an idiot. The dictionary page I would have linked you to is

Societal Definition | Definition of Societal at Dictionary.com

Kudos to franzfergidon. As for people who rank right up there in "should've used a dictionary or google to help their meagre intelligence quotient compete with an argument", your opening statement

Quote:
Feminist are ****ing retarted, theres no such thing as Mascunists therefore feminism ironically indicates the inferiority of a gender that needs a series of movements to seem adequate.
(Did you mean masculists? I'm not an idiot for admitting it's something I needed to look up, your an idiot for casting aspersions on people who don't already know everything. Primarily because, as we've seen already, you're making enough of a twat out of yourself for that already).

So I point out the applicable sort of terms that would define the male-dominant mindset that women are fighting against. Your response was

Quote:
A series of overused multisyllabic terms used to indicate a feminine man who sides with the feminists movement and enjoys the terms Misogynists, which indicated a mistrust of women not overall lack of respect by the way.
Which suggests you should spend more time on google before opening your mouth because you appear to completely misunderstand the meaning of both words.

To be honest I was going to go through the remained of this thread to rebut your absurd claims, general ignorance and willingness to buy into cop outs. But you'd save everyone a whole lot of time and effort if you just opened your eyes, threw away the cap of the male chauvinist and actually spent some time in the real world as opposed to dreaming your life away stoned off vicodin.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps