Music Banter - View Single Post - What's your favorite clothing brand?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #36 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Back up in Canada I use to do most of my shopping at a place called Mark's Work Warehouse (Partly because I got 10% of everything in store for working at a nearby lumberyard) but mostly because all the clothing there was practical. You could find your blank shirts that were all cotton, came in different colours, and fit well. They had great selection of jeans and cargo pants, as well as a great seasonal wear so you could get thermal shirts in the winter time and shirts that breathed a bit more for the summer. I also got my awesome Timberland work boots from there a few years ago that still fit and feel as comfortable as the day I bought them. Unfortunately they're only based in Canada (or at least not in my area of the States) so I haven't been there since February.

When I'm in the States I usually just go to Kohl's because they have a pretty large selection of things at pretty reasonable prices. My only real beef with them is that their t-shirts have far too much in the way of graphics on them and their blank ones are usually around the same price, they also don't have much in the way of work clothing, something I like to wear because of it's comfort and durability. I will occasionally go to American Eagle to see what they've got on clearance, however the past year or two have been busts because all their jeans have the acid wash or the huge fake holes and it's just like... yeah no I'm not wearing those.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote