Music Banter - View Single Post - Radical Feminism *WARNING* There is a pic of Beth Ditto involved
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:01 AM   #136 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnard17 View Post
Crivens! I'm completely missing the part where Lateralus did anything even vaguely deserving of that outburst, facetious or not. Who did get the banhammer then? I'm guessing Ethe and Schizo but other than that I don't think people were going too far out their way to goad.

Glad to see that Dano wasn't a mistake ban.
Besides posting exactly what everyone knew she was going to, nothing. Actually, everyone who got banned did nothing. Sleepy Jack was the only one to make anything close to a personal attack, really. But thatd not to say it warranted a ban.

As far as people thats got banned:

Schizotypic
Fruitonica
bungalow
Terrible Lizard
Myself
Dr. Suessicide
Lateralus
NumberNineDream
sleepy jack
Darkest Hour
The Unfan

and thats all I can remember before I was banned.

On another note, this topic has to be the most controversial in a long time. We all have our views and to be honest, I think it's safe to say that no matter how much you argue, or try and prove your point. Women will never feel like they're treated "fairly" enough. They will always want more, and will most likely get more. Until the world is overrun by a swarm of Oprah Winfrey's and Hillary Clinton's. This is a war that cannot be won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".

Last edited by crash_override; 08-26-2009 at 09:14 AM.