Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #792 (permalink)
Piss Me Off
Moodswings n' Roundabouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Yes, I love it too. Back when Fallout 1 was released, I got my hands on it and basically stayed glued to the computer until I had finished it. It was the same story with the 2nd game .. Of course I'm a big fan of Fallout and also happen to be a fan of the Morrowind games (I actually liked Oblivion), so Bethesda + Fallout didn't worry me much.

Of course when I played F3, I was so impressed I think I got chills when I first got out of the vault and saw the wasteland spread out before me. To me, it's an absolutely awesome game, with or without addons!

By the way, if anyone's thinking of getting just 1 addon, get broken steel as it continues the game past the "ending" and adds new content to the capitol wasteland. The other expansions add extra areas that are not part of the capitol wasteland and so they don't integrate as well as broken steel.
I just completed the main quest, looked up the remaining side quests and i've only scratched the surface, awesome! I'm actually highly tempted to get Xbox live just so i can get all the add-ons, such is my love for this game. I'm going to have to track down 1 and 2 as well.

Exiting the vault is one of those epic videogame moments, especially when you realise 'wow, i can actually explore all of this!'

Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline   Reply With Quote