Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #817 (permalink)
Double X
sleepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Wow, didn't know that was even possible .. That's cool Isn't it a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes as well, though? I mean, followers have a tendency of blocking doorways and corridors!

On my last playthrough, I picked up Fawkes and Dogmeat really late in the game (lvl 27+) and they were effectively immortal. They had so much HP, they could both take several direct hits with small nukes!
It gets pretty annoying, and I have to start focusing on stimpaks/ammo/dropped weapons and whatnot, but it is still awesome to take my 5 man BoS squad and surprise attack an Enclave base. Fawkes makes everything stupidly easy as well. I imagine having 8 followers can get on your nerves eventually.

But after having to defend against mole rats with a baseball bat for survival in the early game, it is very very very satisfying to just be lord of the wasteland.

I also did a mercenary group for awhile, when it was Jericho, Charon, Clover, Butch, and I all in Leather Armor with 'small guns'.

Plus, nothing tops having all eight followers, then going into the Citadel (without saving) and punching one BoS soldier, thus starting a full blown war/genocide of the Citadel, of followers vs. BoS soldiers.
Double X is offline   Reply With Quote