Music Banter - View Single Post - Why Zune owners get so upset when you call their Zunes Ipods.
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 03:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim Mak View Post
The following sounds like a threat to me.

When I have said nothing demeaning about Zunes to anyone. I just thought it was KIND of funny that Loathsome SEEMED so defensive.

Freebase very nice inputs as usual. I too wanted to remain neutral throughout this, but somehow I became the bad guy along the way.
Stop trying to play the victim, you made an assumption off of two or three people's reactions

Quote:
Here in the last week or so I have had two or three people abruptly correct me for calling thier Zune an Ipod. It seems like if someone called an Ipod a Zune no one would get upset.
Even the topic title "Why Zune Owners get so upset yaddi yaddi yada" implies all Zune Owners and not just some.

Now perhaps I may have been a little quick to bring up the idea of locking this thread and this is my first official day as a moderator so there will be some bumps like this along the way until I get fully accustomed to the job itself.

The threat of a lockdown was not just based at you Dim Mak, but anyone who wants to start a bitch fest over who's mp3 player is better. I did not mean to make you feel like that comment was directly related to you (perhaps I should have worded it better) and I apologize if I offended you. This thread has potential to turn into a decent debate over the pros and cons of certain mp3 players.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote