Music Banter - View Single Post - Do we really exist?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
VeggieLover
Music?! Lets boogie!

you find me the qualified refrences and I'll change my outlook on life.

Either way, humans are capable of a lot more than we generally achieve. And if not, well, there's a nice little piece of humble pie for the entire race.

EDIT: Ok, i found myself the qualified refrences. Here is a point when i shouldn't be arguing something i dont know much about (Freebase_Dali...) If we do in fact use 100% of our brains (which we do according to Scientific American) then that just makes our untapped potential all the more confusing. the existence of telekenisis, savants, etc. suggests to me (in my uneducated state) that a lot more is possible than generally accepted by modern science. It's just speculation, but maybe we don't understand (and may never understand) the entire spectrum of "things" that combine to provide us with consiousness.
"Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."

Last edited by VeggieLover; 08-27-2009 at 05:08 PM.
VeggieLover is offline   Reply With Quote